PEX Pipe Production Lines
Ø16 - Ø32 PEX Pipe Production Line
Main Features of Pex Pipe Production Line
1) Simple structure in linear type ,easy in installation and maintenance.
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts, electric parts and operation parts.
3) Running in a high automatization and synchronization, no pollution
4) Apply a linker to connect with the vacuum loader ,which can directly in line with filling machine .
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT PEX PIPE
Cross-linked Polyethylene (PEX) is a plastic material made from medium- or high-density polyethylene that is modified to have improved properties such as enhanced heat resistance and long term strength and stability that make it an excellent choice for use in service lines, hot- and cold-potable water distribution systems, residential fire-sprinkler systems and hydronic heating applications. Pipes made from these materials are produced to meet the requirements of ASTM F876, ASTM F877, AWWA C904 and/or CSA B137.5.
PEX piping has been used in hot- and cold-water distribution systems and for hydronic radiant heating. PEX tubing is manufactured by extrusion in sizes from ¼"-3" ( 6mm -75 mm) nominal diameter. A significant benefit of PEX and other plastic pipe is its small environmental impact compared to other materials used for similar applications.
PEX tubing can be used in service lines or potable water distribution systems provided it has been tested in accordance with the governing standard, meets the requirements of ANSI/NSF Standard 61, and bears proper certification from a recognized testing agency. PEX tubing is also widely used for heat transfer applications - both low-temperature (radiant floor heating and/or cooling, snow melting, turf conditioning and permafrost protection), as well as distribution piping for temperatures up to 200°F (hot-water baseboard, convectors, radiators, etc.) and some is approved for use in residential fire-sprinkler systems.
- Distribution plants for hot sanitary water
- Floor heating
- Geothermal pipes
- Distribution systems for district heating
- Special customer requests